Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Time to make a list...

Ok, now I really know term has started again. The grand idea of long mornings drinking coffee and slowly reading my way through Calvin, Barth, Winnie the Pooh (opps the secret is out) has gone, and now there is an ever growing list of class reading to do, seminars to prepare for and don't even mention the word 'supervision' - it makes me come out in a cold sweat! How did I ever manage to complete a degree in Engineering, when now with only 10 hours of lectures on my timetable I don't seem to know how I'm going to get everything done and in on time!

Ah yes, its the first week panic! And after a day like today, which seems to encapsulate approximately half of my teaching hours for the week, I really shouldn't try rational thinking. Rational thinking when tired becomes very irrational very quickly!

So it's time to make a list...

Now will someone please take the list away, it scares me!

No comments:

Post a Comment