Saturday, June 2, 2012

Phew...

Well, though I hate exams, I have now completed them! Five in four days, which has left me a little brain dead and with a Repitive Strain Injury! LOL! But they are done and I even impressed myself with some of my answers. Whether they impressed my markers I will find out in two weeks.

So here ends my first academic year at Theological College... gulp! Where have the last eight months gone? It may have gone quickly, but I can now translate New Testament Greek (well at least what is in John 1-5) into some form of English, very often with a Yoda-accent. I've discovered an interest in Church History and that Christian Doctrine is as hard to get your head round as Physics - though there are fewer equations and some of the theorems are even more of a stab in the dark! And then there is the Bible, the centre point of all that is Reformed, and where I have discovered many new, exciting and important things.

It has been a tough eight months on a number of levels, and yes some days I wish I could be back trawling through papers on advancments in some aspect of medical technology or seeing if I can improve the cooling efficiency of my kidney cooling device, but it never last long. It has been tough, it will continue to be tough, but I am home.

No comments:

Post a Comment